CCHF is organized as an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Incorporation by the State of Minnesota: August 10, 1998.
In October 2010, the organization changed its name from Citizens' Council on Health Care (CCHC) to Citizens' Council for Health Freedom (CCHF).
Securing Health Freedom for All
To protect health care choices and patient privacy.
- Individual patient and practitioner freedom in health care decision-making
- Protection of patient autonomy and dignity through medical record privacy and strong patient consent provisions
- Reduced dependency on government health care programs
- Free and open health care market, including Medical Savings Accounts, and non-managed care health insurance options.
- Market competition at the patient and consumer level.
- Equal tax treatment for purchase of health care insurance
- Privately-owned insurance independent from employment
- Life-long insurance policies.
- A charitable safety net strengthened through tax incentives
- Elimination of taxes on health care services.
After CCHF president's speech, CCHF Board members deliver four stacks of petitions directly to Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty at The Patriot radio station's "Undoing ObamaCare" event (AM 1280).
CCHF Board of Directors
Consultant in non-profits
CEO, Valley Rehabilitation Services